Today is Isabella's THIRD birthday!
It's hard to believe that one of my very first posts on this blog was the announcement that we were expecting baby Isa. Then she was born, turned one, two, and now she's THREE! (and wow, I am so glad to have this blog as a little record or I'd never remember all the details of past birthdays)
- She currently is attached to a basketball and carries it with her everywhere. She buckles it in the seat belt next to her in the car, and she even sleeps with this basketball! She calls it a 'soccer ball' which is a bit confusing, but also practices dribbling and talks about how 'impressed' everyone will be with her when they see her bounce and catch it.
- Isa bites her nails...and not just her fingernails! If she's watching TV she sits and bites her toenails. Hmmm
- When Isa grows up she wants to be a grandma! It's the cutest thing ever to hear her talk about it! She has two wonderful grandmas that she looks up to and they've made the position look pretty good. :) We talked about how she needs to be a mommy first, then she can be a grandma...so now, that's what she wants to be. A mommy, then a grandma!
- Every time we make food and tell Isa to be careful because it's hot she says, "it's hot because it's fresh, right?" Her little accent makes it so cute! She also has really sweet things to say when they come to her head. We'll be driving along in the car and out of the blue she'll say "we can't see God but we know he's there...just like the wind...right, Mommy?" Cute!
- Isabella love anything purple. Anything purple. She also loves Tinkerbell and would watch Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure over and over all day long if I'd let her.
- Isa is extremely expressive. Her face communicates loud and clear what is going on inside her cute little head.