The Knight Hoodie pattern is ready for testing!! I'm so excited about this pattern and I can't wait to see what YOU will do with it!
Update: I have chosen testers for this pattern. Thank you for your sweet comments about the pattern! Watch for more details on when it will be released soon!
I'm changing up the way I run the testing process this time so if you're interested in testing the pattern here are some things you should know:
- The pattern works for sizes 2T up to a size 10.
- I am looking for testers with a variety of experience in sewing...from beginner to advanced.
- If you are chosen to test, I will send you a link and you'll need to BUY the pattern for $10. After you have sent your tester questionnaire and photos back to me, I will refund your purchase amount PLUS give you one of my other patterns for free as a thank you! (Note: If you have tested for me before, then I know your work and how you follow through so I will send you the pattern file and you won't have to purchase it.)
- I will give preference to those who follow this blog. (It's not a requirement, but I appreciate my readers and want them to have the first chance to test.) Click here to follow me on bloglovin or feedburner, or follow however you like.
- Testers will have until Tuesday, December 17th (about one week) to complete the test. The hoodie will take approximately 2.5 hours to complete and the questionnaire will take roughly 15 minutes to complete.
OK...if you'd like to test the pattern just
If you want more information about what being a tester means and what you would need to do, take a look at this post on How to Test a PDF Pattern.
Thank you for your interest in testing and in the Knight Hoodie pattern. I can't wait to release it soon! Here's a little peek at one of the pattern pages. Aren't those little knights cute?